Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cardboard Creations


Well the floor has been piling up with cardboard scraps over the past couple of days.  I'm working on a couple different projects right now.  One is a shed that will be in a bunnies by the bay window display and the other is a large dollhouse that will be in our own sweet room here at the studio.  Both are pictured below during the construction phase.



The shed has a bunny weathervane on top which gave me the idea to make a front fence with hutch whirligigs for the dollhouse.



The construction of both is complete.  Today I primed the paper so that I can begin the surface painting. I will continue to chronicle this project with more pictures.  I will leave you with a view of the spacious interior and a full view of the dollhouse.



Cardboard is cool.


Chris "Cardboard Man"

8 comments:

  1. I'm so inspired by all you do. Now if you could only package and sell talent I'd be Thrilled! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's cool when you cut it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT IS COOL, especially with your magic touch! Love the Hutch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Chris. How big can you go? Cardboard CITY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did u ever finish this w paint? Would luv to see it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing work! Cardboard is amazing to work with

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...